Follow Me on Pinterest
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: July 15, 2011
Every night like a firefly… Today I used Too Faced’s Firefly, which is described as an antique gold shade, for my look. This was super simple. I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance for my base. Then I patted on Firefly on the lid and crease. I took a tiny pencil brush and a smidge of … read more
A while back I purchased the Epilady Legend 4 from Hautelook when it was on sale. I’d never tried an epilator before, and I’d heard they were torturous devices. However, the modern ones were supposed to be great. So as soon as I got this and charged this I gave it a try.