Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Top Five Organizer Ideas for Your Makeup
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: July 18, 2011
Today I decided to wear Too Faced Magic Mushroom. The color is definitely a gorgeous golden pink that is very neutral, in my opinion. I started out by applying Too Faced Shadow Insurance to my lid to prep it. Then I applied Magic Mushroom to the lid and crease. I used MAC Vanilla on the … read more
Recently Too Faced released their Fall collection, which included all new eye shadows called the Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow Singles. I purchased four shades: Poison Orchid, Firefly, Nice Stems! and Magic Mushroom.