Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Neon Peacock Hair
- Kat Von D Eyegasm Look
- New Goodies from Inglot Cosmetics for May!
- APIVITA Wine Elixir Anti-wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream Review
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Hunny Bun Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: October 5, 2011
Sunday I went for a look with a wood nymph feel. I took Sugarpill’s Midori and used it on the lid and crease. I then darkened the crease and outer corner of the lid with Fyrinnae Kuroneko. This color blends so easily and looks so amazing on, I almost didn’t layer it. I ended up … read more
I just got my Meow Cosmetic’s Pandora’s Box collection! It’s so pretty that I couldn’t wait to share it with you.