Follow Me on Pinterest
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: October 25, 2011
Three Custom Color Specialists is on Hautelook (affiliate link) today. They’ve got an 80s bright set that looks neat, as well as an amusing Mile High club. They also have some large lip palettes.
Women go through a lot to look and feel beautiful. We flat iron our hair, get plastic surgery, get keratin treatments, take diet pills and so much more. However some of the dangerous things that we do today pale in comparison to what women have done in the name of beauty throughout history. Here are … read more