Since there seems to be some confusion on the Sephora Friends & Family Sale, I thought I’d do a quick post about it. The sale is different in that instead of a code like FF2010, you must go here and generate a single use code. You can do this up to 5 times per household, but you must use a different email address each time. This is a new way for Sephora to do the sale. It’s going on now through November 2, 2011.
If you’re wondering what I would recommend purchasing…
1. Illamasqua nail varnish.
I’m in love with it because it lasts longer on me than any other polish I’ve ever tried.
2. NARS Danmari cheek palette.
It’s a great palette for the price. You get 6 great blushes.
3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
I stock up every year during the sale.
4. Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Primer.
If you’re looking for a new primer, this would be one that I’d recommend. I’ve got a review of it coming soon.
5. Buxom Armed & Gorgeous.
To me this looks like a great set because I love the Buxom Smoky eye sticks & I’m betting their corresponding new shadows are nice.
6. Clarisonic Mia.
These come in so many great colors now, including jaguar and fuchsia.
There are lots of lovely palettes that would make great gifts.
9. The UD 15 year anniversary palette is still my favorite palette ever created by UD.
10. The UD Glide on Shadow pencil set looks really sweet. Delinquent & Clash are two of my favorites from that line. Delinquent is the prettiest purple ever in that format.
These are just some suggestions of mine for the sale. Let me know what you’re going to get if you decide to shop! Also, if you’re curious about what I picked up, let me know and I’ll cover that in a separate post