Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Top Five Organizer Ideas for Your Makeup
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 21, 2011
This look was inspired by a lovely look by Blix the Moon Maiden. I didn’t use all the same colors she did. Instead I improvised. I have to say, with the way I did my liner, my eyes looked huge. Though my right eye looks a tad funky, it looks good in the eyes open … read more
For today’s Beauty Blog Advent Calendar I wanted to show off some new Evil Shades Deviant Lipsticks and a bonus Spectrum Pot. You know I’ve been obsessed with golds, so of course I’m happy to see Power up. Last Dance is a lovely violet-lilac shade, and it’s hard to choose between it and Heartstopper as … read more