Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: February 28, 2012
I was inspired by this pin for today’s look. I wish I’d actually looked at it closer again before I started playing with colors, but this is what I came up with. If you’re not already, follow me on Pinterest!
I’ve gotta tell you all, I love the Makeup Geek shadows that I’ve purchased. I’ve used them in a few looks so far and they’ve worked really well. This time around I swatched the colors on bare skin instead of on primer, even though I always use primer. You can see my initial swatches here.