Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: March 15, 2012
I just had my heart broken by MAC. It was brought to my attention by the beauty blog Logical Harmony (you can read her post in full, which contains a response from MAC that states “M.A.C has a longstanding policy to not test on animals, nor ask others to test on our behalf, except when … read more
I wanted to show you some new Hair Inspiration, since you all know that I love hair. I went shorter with my last cut, so I’ve been continuing to look at new short styles. I did include some longer styles that took my breath away. Image: StylesNew I love this one as it’s got a … read more
A while back I picked up some Ricky’s NYC Matesse Elite on Hautelook (affiliate link). I was curious about the brand. They’re an indie brand / line that’s typically exclusively carried at Ricky’s NYC. The line was created by a makeup artist for a makeup artist and has a focus on bright colors. By the … read more