Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: March 21, 2012
I was tagged by the amazing Jen of MyBeautyBunny. I don’t normally do these sort of things, but since it’s Jen, I’m in The Rules 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have … read more
I told you that I check Hautelook (affiliate link) all the time. I saw Napoleon Perdis on Hautelook, and, being curious, decided to snag a few things.