Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: March 28, 2012
Recently I was looking for a new healthy snack bar option and a friend mentioned the brand That’s It fruit bars. I looked them up on Amazon, and decided why not! I purchased a box of 12 Apple + Cherry bars for $20.99 ($1.75 a bar plus free shipping. I <3 my Amazon Prime). I … read more