Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
This is the video tutorial to the Red Hot Fun Look that I did. I used CyberLink PowerDirector 10 for the software side and my Canon Rebel t31 for the video. I did a different set up than I normally use. I wasn’t at my vanity in the bedroom. Instead I was hanging out in … read more
When I was looking for spring handbags on Etsy, I came across this awesome pink orange and black abstract retro style purse from AllyBu. It was on sale for $19 and $5 shipping. I just absolutely loved it so I had to have it and I’m happy I did! I always seem so drawn to … read more
This was a quick mani I threw together for Nymphette’s Colorblock challenge. I used Milani White on the Spot as the base color. I used Illamasqua Baptiste for the purple and Finger Paints Winter Sky for the teal. I used the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen Black for the line. I free handed everything, so … read more