Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 10, 2012
Today I did a look and tutorial with BftE Cosmetics. I worked all the colors around Lava Momma. I’ve still got to process the video, but here’s the look.
As promised, I swatched Pistol, Mildew and Shattered for you. I also checked my spreadsheet and dug through my collection to find my Show Pony Palette, and swatched the Show Pony Palette again, which contains the old version of Mildew. All of these swatches are on bare skin.
These were some Silk Naturals swatches that were in my ‘to process’ folder, so I’m just now getting them out now. I wanted to share them with you.