Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 18, 2012
I ordered my new Fyrinnae on April 13. I received my shipping notice on April 16. I received my Fyrinnae today, on April 18. While they have a HUGE cushion window, their orders really do ship out and arrive faster than the stated timeframe. I’m very excited by these new colors! I also swatched some … read more
Sunday Judi and Genia and I went to the Orlando Pucker Up Blogger Event hosted by Artisan Beauty. we were joined by several of our Central Florida Beauty Blogger friends. Brittany, Kimberly, Toni, Alyssa, Steph, Alli, Maria, Su, and Lo’Real were all there. We made some new friends, too! A big hello to Cara Scott! … read more
I purchased the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca palette and swatched this a long time ago, but hadn’t been able to get it up on my site. It was yet another product swatched but in my ‘to process’ folder.