Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 19, 2012
This is all of my NARS eyeshadow collection with a bronzer and blush thrown in, since I’ve used both on the eyes at various points in time. NARS is definitely one of the most expensive brands that I purchase but I love the quality of the products that I have, especially their foundations.
Not too long ago I received some awesome lipsticks from Morgana Cryptoria. I’d purchased them during one of her sales events. As you know, Morgana Cryptoria lipsticks are a holy grail product for me. The new colors that I picked up were: Troll Repellant, Far Out, and Totally Tubular. From L to R – Troll … read more
So I probably should have put this into the Nordstrom Tampa Trendshow post, but this is what I ended up purchasing from NARS and Clarisonic. I made 2 different purchases, received 2 different gift with purchases, and had my awesome makeover with Manny. Above is my part 1 of purchases, including NARS and Clarisonic.
Because you know the Tyrannosaur with tiny little arms is chasing the Beauty Bloggers! LOL or something like that. I used Picture It: Sicily, Blogger Beauty, Pteranodon, Bitey Tyrannosaur, and Kuroneko for my look.