Follow Me on Pinterest
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 20, 2012
Happy Friday! Here’s a roundup of what’s been going on recently. Please feel free to share your thoughts about what I’ve written recently. I’ve just started playing around, layering polish to create items. Yes, I freehanded a poodle on the middle one. Indie: Cult Nails Divas and Drama Morgana Cryptoria Lipsticks – Brights & Comparisons … read more
I did a lot of Cult Nails Swatches for you! I used the Cult Nails Divas and Dramas collection, as well as several other Cult Nails colors.
Question of the Week: – If you could eliminate one thing from your morning beauty routine, so that you never had to do it again, what would it be? Answer: This is a tough one, but probably mascara. I’d want to have thick, long lashes that never needed mascara. This would help me on the … read more