Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 25, 2012
I’ve said before that I felt like Nyx Black Label Lipstick in Hot Pink was a very close dupe for MAC Candy Yum-Yum. I wanted to show you the two colors side by side today with pictures taken from my new camera. To me, the colors are very close. The finish is different, as Candy … read more
It’s time for some more hair inspiration! First up, we’ve got this gorgeous blue hair look with accents of pink in the fringe. I love it. Image Credit: KayceLane
I looked high and low at the Walgreens and Ulta surrounding my home, trying to find the new Wet n’ Wild lipsticks. I couldn’t find any, so I finally gave up and ordered them from ebay. The three colors I chose were Don’t Blink Pink, Pinkerbell and Dollhouse Pink.
I found this so fascinating I wanted to share it with you. It’s an infographic on the History of Tanning. I didn’t realize it was started by Coco Chanel! What didn’t that woman do? Visit Semichem for all of your self tanning needs