Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 26, 2012
Since Prom is right around the corner, and MakeupBee is having a Sparkle for Prom look contest, I decided to do a Sparkly Prom look (you can ‘Like‘ my look). I wanted it wearable and pretty. For my prom, I had dark red hair and I wore a silver prom dress.
Phaedra and Max are very much an odd couple. They offer each other doggie companionship but they speak very different dog languages. Their bodies are built quite differently so I think they sometimes miss cues with each other on what they like or don’t like. Max doesn’t have much of a neck, for example. It’s … read more
Recently I purchased more of the Makeup Geek Colors. I’ve been consistently impressed with their colors and their quality. The pigmentation is great. They’re very smooth. They’re cruelty-free. They’re only $5.99, so very affordable too. Some of their shades are comparable to MAC colors, so if you’ve been looking for MAC shades but been put … read more