Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 27, 2012
Here’s what happened this week at Phyrra.net. Lots of action! Hair: How to Care for Colored Hair Guide – one of my most requested posts of all time! Cutting Edge 2012 Hair Trends – awesome guest post by fans of my blog and Pinterest Hair Inspiration board at HairstylesDesign Hair Inspiration – I so want … read more
Arg! I’m so mad I didn’t pick this up sooner. Whenever the Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlight products came out, I popped into Ulta to swatch them. All 3 were out of their display place on the shelves so I asked the MUA if I could see Moonshine to swatch it. She must have handed … read more
I get many reader requests for how to care for colored hair. I’ve learned several tips and tricks over the years, so I’m going to share them with you. This is what works on my hair. What works on my hair may not work on your hair. My hair is fine, thin, and straight. My … read more
Guest Post by HairstylesDesign.com – Dedicated to everything hairstyles. In 2012, hair is set to explode. Literally. The former popular styles of ombre and natural braids are starting to fade into the background while some new cutting edge trends are beginning to make themselves known. These trends are not your everyday variety and most experts … read more