I have an upcoming video of this look but I was so happy with how it turned out that I just had to share it with you immediately. I wanted to use purple and orange together, since Tangerine is the color of the year, and I love purple. I went for bold shades by using Sugarpill Flamepoint and Poison Plum.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – all over the lid and underneath the lid
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease, under the lower lid, at the inner lower lash line
- Sugarpill Flamepoint – lid, blended into the eye socket a bit
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – crease, outer corner of the lid, outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stray Dog – lower lash line
- Makeup Geek Mango Tango – upper crease/browbone
- Makeup Geek BadaBing – lower lash line
- tarte Champagne – to highlight on the browbone and the inner corner of the eye
- gloMinerals liner in Peach – lower waterline
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara System
- Nyx Universal Brow Lift Pencil in Brown to fill in brows
- Rain Cosmetics Conceal Reveal Foundation in Baby Doll Bisque
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Freelove – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- tarte Champagne – highlight on top of Moonshine
- Silk Naturals Untinted Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
- Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Bait – lined and filled in lips
- Illamasqua Intense Gloss in Indulge
What do you think of orange and purple together? Do you feel Flamepoint does good job representing the Pantone color of the year Tangerine? What do you think of me being blonde?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.