Here’s some beauty reading to get you through the weekend!
- Phyrra lets you in on the secrets of How to Win at Makeup (or Cosplay) Contests.
- Is OPI Just Spotted the Lizard really a dupe fore Chanel Peridot? Read polish insomniac’s post to find out!
- BlushingNoir is one of 15 finalists in the Allure Beauty Blogger of the Year Awards!! Check out the post to see what this means and how you can show your support!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom showcases one of the new Wet n Wild Spoiled polishes Distant Memory.
- This week, Spontaneous Chick discusses in neutral colors.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty‘s obsession with “naked”/nudes palettes continues. This week she tries out NYX’s Butt “Naked” Eyes palette
- The Beauty Delicacy shares a beauty detox tip using “kelp + aloe.”.
- Midnight Manicures brings youjust in time for the 2012 Zoya Earth Day Polish Exchange Promotion!.
- The Lacquered Lady shows us a Game of Thrones inspired manicure.