I wanted to play around with Darling Girl Mermaid Tails and Prancer today so I put together this look. I have to say, Mermaid Tails and Prancer are now officially my favorite shades that Darling Girl has made. They look so amazing together!!!!! And Mermaid Tails on the lid is effing hot!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Darling Girl Mermaid Tales – lid
- Darling Girl Prancer – crease and lower lash line
- Darling Girl Scarab – lower crease and outer lower lash line
- Darling girl Rainbow Brite – to highlight
- MAC Blacktrack – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy – lower waterline
- Sugarpill 2AM – brows
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Milani Runway Lashes
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 4
- tarte illuminating powder in Champagne
- Meow Pink Inc blush in Lemonade
- Urban Decay blush in Score
- Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Stick in Milan
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Isis
Yes, I went out of the house today with two different blushes on! Also, Mermaid Tails has been going for 12 hours without creasing. Win!
And I did a little diagram for you.
I put Mermaid Tails on the lid. I applied Prancer widely in my crease and along my lower lash line. I applied Scarab to the ‘seam’ where Prancer and Mermaid Tails meet. I added a bit of Scarab to the outer corner of the lid and the outer lower lash line. I highlighted with Rainbow Brite on the browbone and inner corners of the eye.
What do you think of this look? Do you like the watercolor paint pots? I’m in love with Mermaid Tails!