I did a taupetastic look for my upcoming post. For this look, I used Fyrinnae Damn Paladins on the lid, lower lash line and upper crease. I contoured the eye with MAC Nebula. I used Venomous Pegasus to highlight. I smudged a bit of Nebula along the outer upper lash line and the outer lower lash line.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Fyrinnae Damn Paladins – lid, upper crease, lower lash line
- MAC Nebula – lower crease, outer v, outer corner of lid, smudged on outer lower lash line and outer upper lash line
- Venomous Pegasus – on browbone and inner corners of eye to highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Uzi – lower waterline
- MUFE Aqua Liner in Burgundy – to define brows
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 4
- Nyx Taupe – blush/contour
- tarte Illuminating powder in Champagne – highlight
- Silk Naturals Vegan Perfecting Finishing Powder
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Acapulco
Watch for my next post featuring this look!