Recently I saw Siryn’s lovely eye swatch of Fyrinnae Sorceress and I realized I haven’t worn it in forever! So I decided to wear it today. If you’re not reading Siryn‘s blog, you’re missing out! You should check her out. She’s a gorgeous makeup artist who does wonderful looks. She does comic book and fantasy inspired looks.
Sorceress is now described as a soft black shadow with shimmer which changes from a brilliant aqua to vibrant cool pink, depending on light and angle. I couldn’t coax the pink to show up, but I do love the depth and beauty of this shadow in my look.
Lots of pictures, as usual. This is what I wore on Thursday when I hung out with Cristina from Let Them Have Polish. I had a great time with her!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and lower lid, crease
- Fyrinnae Sorceress – lid, inner v, outer v, lower lid, and crease
- Urban Decay Mushroom – upper crease
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Too Faced 3 way liner – upper lash line
- Too Faced Perfect Peacock Liner – lower waterline
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Nyx Pin-up Curl Mascara
- LashControl Volume Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Anastasia Caramel Tinted Brow Gel
- Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten foundation in Porcelain
- MAC Vintage Grape – blush
- Revlon balm stain pencil in Lovesick
- Venomous gloss in Warped – center of lips
What do you think of this look? Also, I hope one of my favorite indie companies comes out with their own version of Urban Decay’s Mushroom and Walk of Shame. I really do love how Sorceress looks with my eyes.