I wanted to do a green look but I wasn’t really sure what all I wanted to use, so I just sort of started reaching for colors and going with whatever my hand landed on. I ended up using BftE and Inglot colors. I also did a picture tutorial for you!
How to Achieve the Look:
1. Apply TickTock Milky Way Infinity Eye Shadow base
2. Apply Inglot 58 to the lid, leaving the inner and outer v’s open.
3. Apply BftE Mermaid widely in the crease.
4. Apply Inglot 59 to the inner v, outer v and lower lash line.
5. Apply BftE Meteor Showers to the outer v.
6. Blend the outer v inward and blend out the crease.
7. Apply Nyx Opal as a highlighter on the browbone and at the inner corners of the eye.
8. Apply Too Faced 3 Way liner to the upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
9. Apply Nyx white eyeliner to the lower waterline.
10. Apply Mascara and you’re good to go!
later switched it out for
Tags: BftE Cosmetics, FOTD, Green Look, Inglot
Love the look I was wondering if you were going to do a review on the Too Faced liner?? I’ve been thinking of trying it for tight lining.
@Meliv I definitely will be!
@Meliv I picked up one of those liners very recently in the peacock blue-green color and am quite happy with it. That’s saying a lot considering I really don’t like pencil liners at all. They’re insanely expensive in Canada, but I’d buy these before I bought anymore Urban Decay liners, which I really don’t like at all. The new Too Faced liners go on like liquid silk with zero pulling on the lid, and set to a totally waterproof, smudgeproof, everythingproof finish. Like I said, I don’t even like pencil liners but these really are quite impressive, and I do find myself reaching for this one quite a bit. It’s just too bad that they didn’t release them in more shades
Love the look I was wondering if you were going to do a review on the new Too Faced liner?? I’ve been thinking of trying it for tight lining.
Ooh, Phyrra, I love those green variance colors! THey look awesome with your hair colors!! A bit too bright for me, though! I honestly enjoy seeing the different brands and choices or colors that you try!
@FLMOMSBLOG Thanks! I do love the greens and I thought they’d be fun with the the blues in my hair.
Beautiful, I love greens!
@Makeupfancy Thank you
I love this eye makeup, I wish more people wore green! I especially like that lid color, it looks absolutely beautiful. Gonna have to check it out when I go to Inglot :)