I wanted to do a green look but I wasn’t really sure what all I wanted to use, so I just sort of started reaching for colors and going with whatever my hand landed on. I ended up using BftE and Inglot colors. I also did a picture tutorial for you!
How to Achieve the Look:
1. Apply TickTock Milky Way Infinity Eye Shadow base
2. Apply Inglot 58 to the lid, leaving the inner and outer v’s open.
3. Apply BftE Mermaid widely in the crease.
4. Apply Inglot 59 to the inner v, outer v and lower lash line.
5. Apply BftE Meteor Showers to the outer v.
6. Blend the outer v inward and blend out the crease.
7. Apply Nyx Opal as a highlighter on the browbone and at the inner corners of the eye.
8. Apply Too Faced 3 Way liner to the upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
9. Apply Nyx white eyeliner to the lower waterline.
10. Apply Mascara and you’re good to go!
- Tick Tock Milky Way Infinity Eye Shadow Base
- Inglot 58 (AMC warm green) – lid
- Inglot 59 (AMC chartreuse) – inner v, lower lash line, outer v
- BftE Mermaid – widely in crease
- BftE Meteor Showers – outer v, blended inward
- Nyx Opal – highlight on browbone and inner corner of eye
- Nyx Retractable White Eyeliner – lower waterline
- Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining tool – upper lash line and outer lower lash line
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Too Faced Pinpoint Mascara
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Anastasha Caramel Tinted Brow Gel
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten foundation in Porcelain
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – blush
- tarte illuminator in Champagne – highlight
- Too Faced Perfect Lip Pencil in Perfect Pink
- Venomous gloss in Venom
later switched it out for
- OCC Lip Tar in Anime