Today I did a Mermaid Medley Tutorial with BftE Cosmetics to coordinate with a Cult Nails teal medley mani that I did not too long ago. If you like this look, please vote for me on Makeup Bee!
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply BftE Ying Yang to the inner v.
- Apply BftE Caribbean to the middle of the upper and lower lid and to the lower crease.
- With MAC Fix+ apply BftE Gem to the outer corner of the lid and the outer v.
- Apply BftE Butt Naked to the browbone.
- Apply BftE Mermaid to the upper crease.
- Apply BftE My Pretty outer crease and blend inwards. Use a bit of BftE Gem to blend inwards with My Pretty.
- With MAC Fix+ apply Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal to the lid and lower lid.
- Line the eyes with Too Faced 3 Way liner, adding a bit of a cat eye shape.
- Line the lower waterline with Nyx Turquoise Blue liner.
- Add Sugarpill lashes (cut into demi size) to the outer upper lash line.
- Finish with a bit of LashControl Mascara to the rest of your lashes.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- BftE Ying Yang – inner v, inner lower lid
- BftE Caribbean – middle of lid, middle of lower lid, lower crease
- BftE Gem (with MAC Fix+) – outer v, outer lid, outer lower lid, later blended through crease
- BftE Mermaid – upper crease
- BftE Butt Naked – browbone and inner corners of eye
- BftE My Pretty – outer crease to deepen
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal (with MAC Fix+) – lid and lower lid
- Too Faced 3 Way Liner – upper and lower lash line, cat eye
- Sugarpill Lashes
- Nyx Retractable Turquoise Blue Liner – lower waterline
- Anastasia Caramel Tinted Brow Gel
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
- Benefit Bella Bamba – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Revlon lipbalm stain in Sweetheart
- Venomous Cosmetics Flamingo gloss
- MAC Gloss in Sugarrimmed