I did a fun purple look with two of my favorite UD colors – Gravity and Midnight Cowgirl. I’m a sucker for multi-colored sparkle.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply UD Midnight Cowgirl from crease to eyebrows.
- Apply UD SWF to the browbone, blending it with Midnight Cowgirl.
- Apply UD Gravity to the lid, lower lash line, inner and outer v.
- Apply UD Rockstar in the crease.
- Blend Rockstar and Midnight Cowgirl together, blending inwards in the crease.
- Apply Too Faced Perfect Black Orchid liner to the outer upper and lower lash line.
- Add a bit of Gravity on top of Black Orchid and smudge with a brush.
- Highlight the inner corner with SWF.
- Add some Perfect Black Orchid to the waterline and some mascara and you’re good to go.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl – browbone and crease
- Urban Decay Gravity – lid and lower lash line
- Urban Decay Rockstar – crease
- Urban Decay SWF – highlight
- Too Faced Perfect Black Orchid liner – outer upper lash line and outer lower lash line and lower waterline
- Revlon Photoready Mascara