I did a Neapolitan Ice Cream Tutorial look today for Jacqueline (A Brilliant Brunette)’s Makeup Monday!
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone, the outer corner of the eye and the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply Urban Decay SWF to the lid, the center of the crease, and the inner lower lash line.
- Apply Urban Decay Twice-Baked to the crease, the outer lower lash line, and blend inward.
- Apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone and the inner corner of the eye.
- Dust a tiny bit of Urban Decay Woodstock on the outer half of the lid.
- Dab a bit of BftE Glistening under the eyebrows, as a sort of sprinkle on top. After all, ice cream is better with sprinkles!
- Apply Too Faced 3 Way liner to the upper lashline and outer lower lashline.
- Apply Nyx White liner to the lower waterline.
- Add mascara and do your brows and you’re ready to go!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – crease, outer corner of eye, inner corner of eye
- Urban Decay SWF – lid and center of crease, inner lower lash line
- Urban Decay Twice-Baked – crease, outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay Woodstock – lightly on outer half of lid
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and inner corners
- BftE Glistening – browbone (for sprinkles on top)
- Too Faced 3 Way Lash liner
- Nyx retractable White Liner – lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Rain Cosmetics Conceal Reveal foundation in Baby Doll Bisque
- Laura Mercier matte finishing powder
- MAC blush in Azalea Blossom – blush
- NARS blush in Desire – just an extra pop of pink
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- Anastasia Hydrafull gloss in Heiress
What do you think of this cute Neapolitan ice cream inspired look? Do you like pink and brown together? It’s an unlikely combination for me.