This is another look that I put together with the Urban Decay Smoked Palette. I gotta say, I love this palette. The book that came with it has given me a lot of new ideas for how to apply color, which I really appreciate. I’d even call this a nice neutral / everyday look.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and then apply UD Freestyle on the lid and crease.
- Apply UD Kinky to the browbone.
- Smudge UD Mushroom along the upper lash line, lower lash line, inner v and outer v.
- Apply UD Mushroom lightly to the lid, on top of Freestyle.
- Tightly apply a bit of UD Backdoor along the outer upper lash line.
- Lightly pat Backdoor to the outer 1/3 of the lid and crease, then blend softly inwards.
- Add Kinky to the inner corner.
- Line the outer 2/3 of the lower waterline with Too Faced Perfect Peacock and then the inner 1/3 with UD Midnight Cowboy.
- Add mascara and do your brows and you’re ready to go!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Freestyle – lid, crease and lower browbone
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – lined and smudged along outer 1/2 of upper and lower lash line
- Urban Decay Mushroom – along lash line on top of Perversion, lightly on lid on top of Freestyle
- Urban Decay Backdoor – outer 1/2 of lid and crease, blended inward
- Urban Decay Kinky – browbone to highlight and inner corners of eye
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Too Faced Perfect Peacock Liner – outer 2/3 of lower waterline
- Urban Decay Midnight cowboy – inner 1/3 of lower waterline
- tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- NARS Multiple in South Beach – contour
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur finishing powder
- Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Fuchsia Shock, blotted
What do you think of this demure smoky look? Like? Would you wear it?