Wondering what you need to go back to school in style? I’ve got several gorgeous products for you! Most are budget friendly, too
- Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie. Super Sparkly, sure to draw attention.
- BftE Coffee Shop Collection. Gorgeous golds and neutrals, I can’t praise this collection enough. Salted Caramel is so amazing.
- Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Pencils. I love big chubby pencils like this for lining and filling in the lips.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – Original, Candlelight or Lemon Drop. I won’t go anywhere without some TFSI.
- Meow Summer Spirits Mojito. Such a pretty, unusual green.
- Urban Decay Vintage Minx. Gorgeous blue-green.
- Too Faced Exotic Poison Orchid. Deep sparkly purple, perfect for going into fall.
- Sugarpill Stella. Sometimes, you just need a sparkly black, and Stella is perfect for that.
- Nyx Slide On Pencils. With such a wide variety of shades and great price point, you can get one in every color you love.
- Evil Shades Hardcore Glosses. I’ve got Humble Dreamer above, but they come in many shades. I love the candy smell, the moisturizing feel and the shade range.
- Morgana Cryptoria Lipsticks. You didn’t think I’d let this list happen without Troll Repellant, did you? I love Morgana’s lipsticks because they’re pigmented, and they stick around on your lips instead of coming off on your teeth.
- Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation. Perfect to toss in your purse and take with you.
- Cult Nails polishes. From the perfect one coat black to purples and greens, Cult’s got you covered. My favorite is Hypnotize Me to layer on top of everything, including Nevermore.
- Nyx blushes. With shades like Taupe, Pinky and Peach, plus 20 more, there’s certain to be one perfect for you.
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara System. You can’t go wrong with these nylons. Big lashes!
Between Morgana Cryptoria lipsticks, Evil Shades Hardcore Glosses, and Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Pencils, you’ve got some great lip color choices. Morgana lipsticks are especially pigmented and long wearing. Evil Shades glosses are moisturizing and pigmented. The UD lip pencils make lining and filling in your lips a snap.
If you’re on the go, the Milani Even-Touch powder foundation lives up to its name and evens out any imperfections in the skin without making you look cakey.
With Sugarpill Stella and Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie, you’ll shimmer and shine. I love shades with multi-colored shimmer like that! BftE Coffee Shop collection will let you look all polished, though you can pull off a really awesome brown smoky eye with Salted Caramel and Espresso. Too Faced Poison Orchid (fabulous purple) , Urban Decay Minx (bright blue-green) and Meow Summer Spirits (lime green) are three of my favorite hues that you can pair up with black, silver, gold or brown.
With Cult Nails Nevermore, you can be chic in a one-coat black, layer Hypnotize Me on top for a mesmerizing blue-green flakie effect, or layer a sheer metallic purple like Charming on top for a deeper, richer shade. You can go for a fun holographic polish like I Got Distracted, or a jelly like Living Water. So many choices!
What are your picks for back to school? What do you consider the most important piece for your look? Do you focus on eyes? Lips? Flawless skin?
1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14 purchased by me. 2, 15 sent for consideration. 13 purchased by me and sent for consideration. 3 and 12 not purchased by me or sent for consideration, but chosen after reading reviews.