I find yellow hard to wear, so I wanted to challenge myself to wear yellow and pair it with green, a color I’m way more comfortable wearing. Anyway, Inglot is having a sale right now with the code BIRTHDAY. Hopefully this will pique your interest in Inglot shadows. I really adore this Polish brand!
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- With a fluffy brush, lightly apply Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream onto the upper crease and lower browbone.
- Apply Inglot Double Sparkle 474 to the lid and inner v.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Inglot AMC 58 to the outer corner of the lid, the outer crease, blending inward.
- With a pointed crease brush, apply Inglot AMC 57 to the lower crease, all the way across.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply more Inglot AMC 58 to the crease.
- Apply Inglot Double Sparkle 477 to the upper crease with a fluffy brush.
- Apply a tiny bit of Inglot AMC 59 to the uppermost crease.
- Thickly apply Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner to the outer upper and lower lash line.
- Apply BftE Glistening to the browbone, Perversion liner to the lower waterline and add some mascara to your lashes.
- Highlight at the inner corner with BftE Glistening and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream – upper crease and lower browbone
- Inglot Double Sparkle 474 (yellow) – lid
- Inglot AMC 58 (warm green) – widely in crease and outer corner of lid
- Inglot AMC 57 (deeper warm green) – lower crease, later smudged on top of Perversion
- Inglot Double Sparkle 477 (medium green) – upper crease
- Inglot AMC 59 (chartreuse) – upper crease
- BftE Glistening – to highlight under eyebrows and inner corner of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – outer upper and lower lash line, lower waterline
- Anastasia tinted brow gel in Caramel
- Revlon Photoready Mascara
- Smashbox Hydrating face primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- MAC Vintage Grape – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- Evil Shades hardcore gloss in FOAD