Today’s tutorial is inspired by my hair color. As you know, I’ve used Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise and Manic Panic Fuchsia Shock to achieve my fuchsia, cobalt blue, purple, and teal hair. So I created an eye look around these colors using Inglot, Urban Decay, Sugarpill and Makeup Geek.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Brush Urban Decay Junkshow on the inner 1/2 of the lid.
- Pat Inglot AMC 74 on the outer 1/2 of the lid and blend.
- Apply Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream to the browbone, blending down to the crease.
- With a pencil brush, apply Inglot AMC 67 to the lower crease.
- With the same pencil brush, apply Inglot DS 494 to the upper crease and blend with 67.
- Blend a little bit of AMC 74 at the upper crease.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie Pencil to the lower lash line, the outer upper lash line and give it a slight cat eye shape.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion pencil.
- Add a tiny bit of Inglot DS 498 to deepen the lower crease.
- Highlight the browbone and inner corners with Sugarpill Lumi. Add mascara and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream – crease and browbone
- Urban Decay Junkshow – inner lid
- Inglot AMC 74 – outer lid and upper crease
- Inglot AMC 67 – lower crease
- Inglot DS 494 – upper crease
- Inglot DS 498 – just a touch to deepen the lower crease
- Sugarpill Lumi – to highlight on browbone and at the inner corners of the eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie liner – lower lid, outer corner of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – upper and lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Laura Geller Balance-in-brighten foundation in Porcelain
- Nyx Taupe – blush/contour
- NARS Orgasm – blush
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- MAC Naked Liner – to line the lips
- Urban Decay lipstick in Midnight Cowboy
- Evil Shades gloss in Humble Dreamer
- Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Troll Repellant