I put together a fun tutorial with colors from the Meow Summer Spirits Collection. You won’t be surprised by my color choices, I’m sure! You really need to see Mojito in person to appreciate how gorgeous it is!
How to achieve this look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Pat Caribou Lou on the inner 1/3 of the lid.
- Pat Mojito on the middle 1/3 of the lid.
- Spritz your brush with MAC Fix+ and apply Mint Julep to the outer 1/3 of the lid.
- Apply Teal-tini to the lower crease, blending upwards.
- Apply Blue Hawaiian to the upper crease, blending with Teal-tini.
- Highlight under the brow with Pina Colada, as well as at the inner corner of the eye.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner.
- Line the lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie Liner, extending it into a little cat eye and onto the outer corner of the upper lash line.
- Do your brows, add some mascara, and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Meow Caribou Lou – inner lid
- Meow Mojito – middle lid
- Meow Mint Julep – outer lid (with MAC Fix+)
- Meow Teal-tini – lower crease and outer v
- Meow Blue Hawaiian – upper crease
- Meow Pina Colada – to highlight under eyebrows and at inner corner of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – upper and lower waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie liner – lower lash line and cat eye shape
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Laura Geller Balance-in-brighten foundation in Porcelain
- Nyx Taupe – blush/contour
- NARS Orgasm – blush
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- Evil Shades gloss in Serenity
What’s your favorite ‘Summer Spirit’? I am a fan of mojitos!