For the Penguin Challenge Week 1 we did Black & White. For week 2, it’s Black and a color. I chose to do Black and Blue.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply a light wash of Fyrinnae Winter, Again from lash line to eyebrows.
- With a small crease brush, work Fyrinnae Kuroneko deep into the lower crease and at the outer corner of the lid. Then blend upwards and inwards.
- Apply Sugarpill Velocity to the lid.
- With a tiny brush, apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, the inner v, and the lower lash line.
- Brush Fyrinnae Glitterbio on the lid – avoiding the outer corner of the lid – and the inner v and the lower lash line, then extend it out.
- With MAC Fix+ on your brush, apply Winter, Again to the crease in a sort of V shape.
- Take a star, add some lash glue, and put that at the end of the v.
- Fill in the brows with Velocity. I do this because it matches my hair. Highlight under the eyebrows with Winter, Again.
- Line your upper and lower waterline with UD 24/7 Perversion Liner and add mascara.
- Highlight at the inner corner and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Winter, Again – from lashline to eyebrows
- Fyrinnae Kuroneko – crease, blended upwards and inwards, outer corner of lid, later used to highlight under brows and at inner corners of eye, as well as at the outer lash line.
- Sugarpill Velocity – lid and inner v, later used to define brows
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid, inner v, lower lash line
- Fyrinnae Glitterboi – lid, inner v, lower lash line, extended out
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – upper and lower waterlines
- Revlon Photoready Mascara
- Too Faced Nylon Lash fibers
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- tarte brightening primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- NARS Sin – contour
- Sobe Botanicals Icing on the Cake – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- OCC lip tar in Hoochie
Check out the rest of the people participating in the Penguin Challenge!