Because I could not wait to play with BftE Sassafras, I put together this fun Fall look. I wish I’d had Sugarpill Junebug (can’t believe I don’t own it!) but I liked the effect of layering Magpie on top of Sassafras.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and then apply BftE Sassafras to the lid and crease.
- Apply Sugarpill Magpie to the crease and outer half of the lid, blending outwards and upwards.
- Add a bit of Sugarpill Midori to the inner crease, blending outwards.
- Add a bit of Sugarpill Midori to the outer lower lash line, then follow up with some Sugarpill Magpie.
- Use BftE Very Vanilla on the browbone and at the inner corner.
- Use Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion on the upper lash line, flicking it out for a slight cat eye.
- Add Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner to the lower waterline and some mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Sassafras – lid and crease and lower lash line
- Sugarpill Magpie – outer lid, crease, outer lower lash line
- Sugarpill Midori – inner crease, outer lower lash line
- BftE Very Vanilla – browbone and inner corner
- Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – eyebrows
- Nyx Pin-Up Curl Mascara
- tarte Illuminating Serum Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- MAC Lightscapade – highlight
- MAC Stunner – blush
- OCC Lip Tars in 2/3 Strumpet 1/3 Rx
This lip reminds me of MAC Cyber. I don’t own it but always loved how it looks. I love this OCC combo!