For Jacqueline’s Disney Villains week I chose the Evil Queen from Snow White for my look. I was particularly inspired by one of my favorite artist’s version of her, J. Scott Campbell. Check out Jacqueline’s Blog at A Brilliant Brunette.
I used Urban Decay, Sugarpill, BftE and Fyrinnae for the look.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply Urban Decay Frigid to the lid, inner v, outer v and lower lash line.
- Lightly buff BftE Very Vanilla onto the browbone, blending downwards towards the crease.
- With a fiber optic fluffy brush, apply Sugarpill Poison Plum to the crease and lower browbone.
- Blend the upper crease with Sugarpill 2AM.
- Use Fyrinnae Dorian Grey to define the outer crease.
- With a bent eyeliner brush, apply Makeup Geek Immortal Gel liner to the upper lash line and lower waterline.
- Apply mascara or false lashes.
- Highlight at the inner corner and on the browbone with BftE Glistening.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Very Vanilla – browbone
- Urban Decay Frigid – lid, inner v, outer v, lower lash line
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – crease
- Sugarpill 2AM – upper crease
- Fyrinnae Dorian Grey – outer crease
- BftE Glistening – to highlight at the inner corner and on the browbone
- Makeup Geek Immortal Gel eyeliner – upper lash line and lower waterline
- Milani Total Lash Coverage Mascara
- MAC Blackberry – to define brows
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Addiction NV A Little Bit Of foundation in Pat
- Illamasqua Cream Blush in Crush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Currant
- Kat von D gloss in Gunshine
- Inglot Gloss in 541
What do you think of my Evil Queen? Do you like the touch of the wig?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.