I’ve got a fantastic tutorial for you today with Evil Shades and Urban Decay. Since I’m obsessed with purple and burgundy, I ended up playing with these shades together. I’m pleasantly surprised by how great Cranberry Champagne and Frigid work together.
How to Achieve the Look:
Prep the Eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance to begin.
- Line the upper and lower lash line, inner v and outer v with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner, then smudge it.
- Pat Urban Decay Frigid on the lid, inner v, outer v and lower lash line.
- Softly blend BftE Very Vanilla onto the browbone, blending downwards.
- Apply Evil Shades Cranberry Champagne to the crease and along the lower lid.
- Deepen the outer crease with Sugarpill Bulletproof.
- Use Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liquid Liner to line the outer upper lash line, thickening at the outer corner.
- Highlight at the inner corner and under the eyebrows with Evil Shades Eerie.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner and add mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – upper and lower lash line, lower waterline
- Urban Decay Frigid – lid and lower lash line
- BftE Very Vanilla – browbone
- Evil Shades Cranberry – crease and outer lower lash line
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – outer crease
- Evil Shades Eerie – highlight under eyebrows and at inner corners of eye
- MAC Blackberry – to define brows
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso – just a tiny bit
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- tarte 12 hour brightening primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Illamasqua cream blush in Crush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Purple Rain – base
- MAC lipglass in Wrong Spell
- Inglot lipgloss in 544 – on top
What do you think of my burgundy and purple look? I love it
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.