I did this look for my friend Cristina at Let Them Have Polish. I ended up making it a tutorial. Visit her site for the full information on the look.
It was a good reason to break out OCC Rx Lip Tar.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight.
- Apply Urban Decay Half-Baked to the lid and crease, blending upwards and in a little cat eye shape.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Urban Decay Junkie to the upper crease, sweeping it outwards and upwards.
- Apply Urban Decay Kush to the lower lash line, extending it out and meeting with Junkie. Add a bit of Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl to the browbone.
- Apply Makeup Geek Fame Gel liner to the upper and lower lash line, extending it out in a fish tail.
- Apply mascara.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Flipside liner to the lower waterline and highlight at the inner corner with Midnight Cowgirl.
Definitely not my best or favorite wig. It’s all wild and crazy. I do like the colors though.