So I like the idea behind this look but I don’t think I executed it properly. I’m not sure if I should have winged the liner out more or what. I do love the color Poison. I did experience some minor transfer, which makes me feel like I need to set the Makeup Geek gel eyeliners with eyeshadow. But it doesn’t transfer consistently or all over. It mostly does it at the outer corner or wherever I wing it.
Before you begin the look, prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply Anastasia Platform Wedge all over the eye area.
- Apply Anastasia Members Only to crease and outer corner of lid.
- Apply Makeup Geek Poison Gel Liner to the upper lash line, thickening it towards the outer corner.
- Apply Makeup Geek Immortal Gel Liner to the lower lash line and the waterline.
- Apply mascara.
- Highlight on the browbone and at the inner corner with BftE Glistening.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Anastasia Platform Wedge (from the Want You to Want Me Palette) – all over eye area
- Anastasia Members Only – crease and outer corner of lid
- Makeup Geek Poison gel liner – upper lash line
- Makeup Geek Immortal gel liner – lower lash line and waterline
- BftE Cosmetics Glistening – highlight at corners and browbone
- Milani Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream in BB1
- Illamasqua Cream Blush in Crush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Urban Decay lipstick in Confession
- Inglot gloss in 544
What do you think of the look?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.