I did a guest look for Kia at Killer Lipgloss today. It’s a beautiful purple and gold look for Fall with Pretty Serious Into Dreams eyeshadow.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop, then apply MAC Half-Wild Paint Pot to the lid and crease.
- Pat Pretty Serious Into Dreams on top of the lid and crease, on top of Half-Wild.
- Use Urban Decay Rockstar to blend out the upper part of the crease, further blending upwards.
- With Urban Decay Fishnet, blend outwards and upwards onto the browbone.
- Darken the outer v with Urban Decay Asphalt.
- Highlight under the brows, inner lid and at the inner v with Urban Decay Maui Wowie.
- Line along the outer lower lash line with Buxom 5″ Stiletto and fill in the inner lower lash line with Maui Wowie.
- Add some Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy and add some mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- MAC Half-Wild Paint Pot – lid and crease
- Pretty Serious Into Dreams – lid and crease
- Urban Decay Rockstar – to blend out edges of the purples
- Urban Decay Asphalt – outer v
- Urban Decay Maui Wowie – highlight under eyebrows, inner v, and inner lid
- Buxom Smoky Eye Stick in 5″ Stiletto – lower lash line
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Urban Decay Freakshow – to define brows
- Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy liner – lower waterline
- Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
- Pixie foundation in 1 Fair
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – contour/blush
- Nyx lip pencil in Purple Rain
- Pretty Serious gloss in Into Dreams
What do you think of the purple look? Do you like it?