I didn’t have time to do a tutorial today, so I did a diagram of how I applied my color. I achieved it with only 3 colors! Urban Decay Mushroom, Ace and Skimp.
How to Achieve the Look:
1. Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply Urban Decay Mushroom to the inner 2/3 of the lid.
3. Apply Urban Decay Ace (found in the new Dangerous Palette) to the outer 1/3 of the lid and the crease.
4. Apply Urban Decay Skimp (from the new Feminine Palette) to the browbone and inner corner of the eye.
5. Blend out the edges of Ace in the upper crease with a bit of Mushroom and a fluffy brush.
6. Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Uzi to the outer upper and lower lash line.
7. Smudge Ace on top of Uzi along the outer upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
8. Add a bit of Mushroom to the inner lower lash line.
9. Line the upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion. (you can see how much mine had watered off from my allergies in the pic :()
10. Add mascara and you’re good to go!
My brows are driving me crazy. This is the fullest/wildest they’ve been in a while. I’m trying to let them grow in as full as possible before I go get them waxed again to see if the shape can be changed a bit.
I’m not fond of how powdery my face looks. My skin is driving me crazy with my meds. I keep peeling like crazy and I’m drier than I’ve ever been in my life. Very strange.
Anyway, this is my quickie smoky eye look. Would you wear it? do you like it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: FOTD, Grey Look, Urban Decay
I love, love, love smokey eyes and this looks fantastic on you! Mushroom is always going to be a winner for me
Yay, me too! Warm greys are great.
Your eyes are such a gorgeous color! Mushroom & Ace look perfect for a smokey eye. Now that I think about it I don’t think I own any UD shadows… just their liners.. which are pretty amazing.
Thank you Victoria.
This is one of my favorite looks you’ve ever done. You look amazing!
Very multi-dimensional for you three colors, I’m very impressed!
I love this look! I think it would look great on all eye colors. Yours are gorgeous, BTW
Mushroom and Ace work perfectly together but, your placement is really what makes this look so special. It looks amazing!
Love this traditional smokey eye on you!
This is gorgeous, you look wonderful in this look! And I have those shadows so I could actually try this myself, though I’m sure it won’t look half as good on me with the low skills I have =)
I just bought UD mushroom (along with a few others) and I can’t wait to wear it. It’s so much better than MAC’s satin taupe & much easier to work with. I don’t know why I waited so long to try UD eyeshadows. I’m looking to purchase more in the future.
Sorry about your allergies!! Your eyes are gorgeous!!!
I do like this look & would wear it myself. I like when you wear smokey neutrals & deep greys like this. It’s really well blended and I like the lid colors a lot.
You look so pretty!
Yes I like it and yes I would wear it! Want to try it soon!