I really like Silk Naturals new color, Miranda, so I made it the featured color in this look. I think it’s a fantastic color, especially with my hair.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Apply Silk Naturals Shell from the eyebrows to the crease.
- Apply Silk Naturals Miranda to the lid and the crease, blending upwards.
- Blend Silk Naturals Demon into the outer v and crease.
- Blend Silk Naturals Pink Lemonade into the upper crease and inner lower lash line.
- Blend Miranda into the outer lower lash line.
- blend Demon into the outer lower lash line.
- Apply Makeup Geek Immortal Gel Liner to the upper lash line and a bit of the outer lower lash line.
- Apply mascara and Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner to the lower waterline.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Silk Naturals Shell – browbone and crease
- Silk Naturals Miranda – lid and crease and outer lower lash line
- Silk Naturals Pink Lemonade – upper crease and inner lower lash line
- Silk Naturals Demon – outer v and crease and outer lower lash line
- Makeup Geek Immortal Gel Liner – upper lash line and edge of outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Milani mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Addiction NV a little bit of foundation in Pat
- Silk Naturals Grand – contour
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- Silk Naturals Lipgloss in Asset
This is my favorite of the new mattes. What do you think of the colors?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.