I wore this out Friday but I wasn’t very happy with how it turned out. This is why I tend to stay away from browns. They go muddy on me.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with TFSI and apply Urban Decay Skimp to the entire eye area, as well as the inner v and inner lower lash line.
- with a damp brush, apply Urban Decay Bordello to the outer half of the lid and outer half of the crease.
- With a round crease brush, apply Urban Decay Deeper (but you can just as easily use Stray Dog) to the crease, outer corner of the lid, and the outer lower lash line.
- Add mascara.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy to the lower waterline.
I think that this will look better on Light or Medium complexions. For me, the colors are not clear / high contrast enough.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Skimp – all over eye area, inner lower lash line
- Urban Decay Bordello – with a damp brush to the outer 1/2 of lid and crease
- Urban Decay Deeper – crease and outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy liner – lower waterline
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- OCC Memento Lip Tar