I had a surprise in the mail today! I received the Urban Decay Vice Palette, which coincided with the Urban Decay Vice Palette Release in New York. I believe the UD Vice Palette will be available online for purchase soon (some people tweeted at me tomorrow, but I’m not sure). I’ll have it swatched for you soon but I wanted to do a tutorial with it today.
I think my brows have grown in as fully as they’re going to grow, so tomorrow I’m going to see about getting them waxed. I’m going for a new, full shape, as full as my skinny brows can manage.
How to achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with primer and then apply Urban Decay Anonymous to the browbone, blending down towards the crease.
- Apply Urban Decay Chaos to the lid, inner v, outer v, lower lash line, and lower crease.
- Blend Urban Decay Junkie into the crease.
- Deepen the outer crease with Urban Decay Black Market.
- Blend Urban Decay Unhinged into the upper crease.
- Apply Echo Beach to the browbone and inner corner.
- Apply lashes.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner to the waterline.
Wearing Pretty Serious Into Dreams on my nails with an accent of butter London Bluey. Holding my Malifcent doll.
Courtesy of Dave.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Anonynmous – browbone, blended downwards to crease
- Urban Decay Chaos – lid and lower lash line, lower crease
- Urban Decay Junkie – upper crease and lower lash line
- Urban Decay Black Market – outer crease
- Urban Decay Unhinged – upper crease
- Urban Decay Echo Beach – under eyebrows
- Urban Decay Moonshine – right under eyebrow & at inner corners of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – waterline
- Unknown lashes (I think Sugarpill?)
- essence mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- NARS Multiple in South Beach – slight contour
- Urban Decay Afterglow in Quickie – blush
- MAC Overdyed – tiny tiny bit on top of Quickie
- Urban Decay lipstick in Trainwreck
- Urban Decay Moonshine – center of lips
I think I’m getting better with my false lashes application. I tried full lashes this time, instead of my usual demis.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.