I was inspired by this gorgeous pin for my tutorial today. I really like how my crease turned out. I love how Urban Decay Frigid looks on top of UD Perversion liner. Sugarpill Magpie looks great on top of Perversion, too. I love how a good base can change a look!
Before you begin, prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply BftE Very Vanilla on the browbone and upper crease, then BftE Ornamental on the lid and lower crease, blending the two together.
- Line the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner and flick it out into a cat eye shape.
- Smudge Urban Decya Mildew along the inner upper lash line on top of Perversion.
- Smudge Sugarpill Magpie along the middle upper lash line.
- Smudge Urban Decay Frigid along the outer upper lash line.
- Apply Milani Brown Stone in the crease, blending upwards.
- Deepen the outer crease with Makeup Geek Corrupt.
- Line the lower lash line with Perversion and wing it out.
- Smudge Frigid along th eouter lower lash line and Mildew along the inner.
- Line the waterline with Perversion. Highlight at the inner corner and on the browbone with BftE Glistening. Add mascara.
- Too Faced shadow Insurance
- BftE Ornamental – lid and crease
- BftE Very Vanilla – browbone
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lined around upper and lower lash line and lower waterline
- Urban Decay Mildew – inner v and inner lower lash line on top of Perversion, smudged
- Sugarpill Magpie – middle of upper lash line on top of Perversion, smudged
- Urban Decay Frigid – outer upper and lower lash line, smudged
- Milani Brown Stone – crease
- Makeup Geek Corrupt – outer crease
- BftE Glistening – to highlight under brows and at the inner corner of the eye
- MAC Blackberry – to define brows
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Essence Multi Action Mascara
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- tarte Illuminating primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
- Addiction NV rehab bronzer – contour
- Nyx Natural – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Strumpet & Tarred mixed together
- Inglot gloss in 544
I really love the color and fringe on this wig. I’m not so sure I like all the extra length though. What do you think of the Autumn Song look?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.