Today’s look is based around a gorgeous red shade called Danger Sox from Evil Shades. I used a lot of Sugarpill to compliment the color and I really love how everything blended together. The only thing I would change if I did this look again would be that I’d use a matte on the waterline and along the lower lash line.
Before you begin, prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Lightly apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone.
- Buff Sugarpill Love+ into the crease.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then apply Evil Shades Danger Sox.
- With Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner to line the outer lower lash line and wing it out for a cat eye.
- Smudge Sugarpill Bulletproof on top of Perversion liner.
- Deepen the crease with Barry M Dazzle Dust Burgundy Noir and use Inglot AMC Shine 46 at the inner v, blending outwards along the lower lash line.
- Highlight more at the inner corner with Inglot AMC Shine 30.
- Add Mascara.
- Highlight the waterline with Inglot AMC Shine 30.
Yes, I really love this wig. It’s so much fun.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone
- Sugarpill Love+ – crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Evil Shades Danger Sox – lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – outer lower lash line and cat eye shape
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – smudged on top of Perversion
- Barry m Dazzle Dust Burgundy Noir – to deepen crease
- Inglot AMC Shine 46 – inner v, blended outwards on top of Sugarpill Bulletproof
- Inglot AMC Shine 30 – highlighted at inner corner and along lower waterline
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- MAC Blackberry – to define brows
- tarte Illuminating serum mixed with Urban Decay Naked Skin liquid foundation in .5
- Addiction NV bronzer souffle – to contour
- Illamasqua cream blush in Crush – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine highlighter – to highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Currant
- Inglot gloss in 544
I really love the red and black theme. I used to do red and black a lot before I branched out into color. I think this is a good tutorial for color and liner placement if you have hooded eyes, like I do.
What do you think of the look? Would you wear it?
Check out some other awesome Halloween Looks from the Beauty Blog Coalition.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.