I love how Fyrinnae’s Bonfire Spirits is such a complex shade, so I chose to use it as the central color in this look. Rather than take the safe route and use purple with it, I tried green instead, with Ethereal Éire.
Before you begin, prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer. It’ll lock your colors down for all day wear.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Lightly apply Sugarpill Tako under the eyebrows, blending downwards.
- Apply Sugarpill Flamepoint into the upper crease and lower browbone.
- Use a pencil brush to apply Fyrinnae Bonfire Spirits deep in the crease, blending upwards, and get a bit at the outer corner of the lid.
- Pat Fyrinnae Ethereal Éire onto the lid.
- Use Fyrinnae Jade Ghost at the inner v.
- Smudge and pat Bonfire Spirits along the outer lower lash line.
- Use a bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy along the outer upper lash line, winged out a slight bit and then apply Bonfire Spirits on top. Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Bourbon liner.
- Add mascara and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shdaow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone
- Sugarpill Flamepoint – upper crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – outer upper lash line
- Fyrinnae Bonfire Spirits – crease, outer lower lash line, on upper outer lash line.
- Fyrinnae Ethereal Éire – lid
- Fyrinnae Jade Ghost – inner v
- Urban Decay 24/7 Bourbon liner – lower waterline
- Billion Dollar Brows Raven brow powder – to fill in brows
- Billion Dollar Brows Clear Brow Gel
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid foundation in .5
- Addiction NV rehab Souffle bronzer – contour
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Fyrinnae Ghost’s Kiss Lip Lustre
- MAC Dazzleglass in Miss Dynamite