I was working all day Saturday and I wanted a fun look with a burst of teal, so I decided on using Urban Decay Space Cowboy on my lid and crease. I quicly used a bit of Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet liner along the lower lash line and the outer upper lash line, then I smudged Geek Chic Cosmetics Cyclopean on top for my liner. It’s a stunning shade. I highlighted with Urban Decay Kinky.
I took a picture without mascara to show off the liner.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Space Cowboy – lid and crease
- Urban Decay Kinky – to highlight
- Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet Liner – lower waterline, outer upper lash line and lower lash line
- Geek Chic Cosmetics Cyclopean – upper and lower lash line
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- NARS tinted moisturizer in Finland
- NARS pressed foundation in Siberia
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- Too Faced CandleLight Duo – highlight
- NARS velvet gloss lip pencil in New Lover
I have to say, I really feel like Finland is too dark for me right now. I do like the finish it gives for a tinted moisturizer, but I felt like I had a fake tan on, so I added a bit of pressed foundation in Siberia. I think next time I need to mix in Face Atelier’s white foundation to fix it. What do you think?