When I went to the RAW Orlando Artist Event, I wanted to do a classic, perfect night out look. I put together a look with Urban Decay, Sugarpill (affiliate link), Illamasqua, NARS, Too Faced and Buxom.
Before you begin, prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to achieve the look:
- Apply Illamasqua Heroine (an ash taupe matte) to the lid and crease, blending onto the browbone. Then use a bit of Urban Decay Walk of Shame (a pale peachy-pink matte) to blend right under the eyebrows.
- Blend Urban Decay Asphalt (deep gunmetal with micro-glitter) onto the outer lid and the crease, blending inwards. Use a bit of NARS Sugarland (peachy shimmer) to blend at the upper crease.
- Use black gel liner to line the upper and lower lash line, and the lower waterline, winging it out into a cat eye shape.
- Smudge Sugarpill Bulletproof (matte black) on top of the gel liner, and add a bit of Sugarland to the inner corner.
- Add mascara and you’re ready to go.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Illamasqua Heroine – lid and crease, blending up onto browbone
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – under eyebrows
- Urban Decay Asphalt – outer lid, crease
- NARS Sugarland (apricot) – upper crease, inner corner of eyes
- MAC Blacktrack gel liner – upper and lower lash line, lower waterline
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – smudged on top of blacktrack
- Essence Multi-action Mascara
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Billion Dollar brow powder Raven
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Urban Decay Deslick setting spray
- Illamasqua cream blush in Crush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Acapulco
If you don’t have the exact colors that I have, don’t worry, here’s what you’ll need to recreate the look:
- a midtone taupe matte
- a palest peachy-pink matte
- a black matte
- a deep gunmetal grey with tiny microglitter
- a peachy shimmer
- a black gel eyeliner
I got a ton of compliments on my skin that night! Everyone said my skin looked great and like it was glowing.
How do you like my classic night out look?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.