Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 13, 2012
mI like this look in concept, but I think it would have looked better with a matte purple crease. Don’t get me wrong, I love BftE Love Potion #9 and it’s a brilliant shade, but it would have worked better layered on top. Also? My brows are in a sad state and they need to … read more
This post has taken me forever to write! I had such a wonderful time at the Makeup Show Orlando and I met so many amazing people. But before the Makeup Show Orlando, we started with a Baby Shower with Brittany on Saturday! Ray and Crystal (owner of BftE) came with me. In fact, Crystal stayed … read more