Follow Me on Pinterest
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Illamasqua Skin Base Review and Swatches
- Illamasqua Paranormal Collection is Live
- Apivita Cleansing Gel Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 15, 2012
If you’ve been excited about the new lip tars coming out, they’re available now at Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics! I’m really excited about the new formula. There are 6 new shades in this collection, and OCC emphasizes that you need even less product than the regular shades when you apply the color. My two must have … read more
Last Fall I picked up NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu. It’s the perfect color for Fall and Winter months for when you want to vamp it up.
I wanted to wear BftE Dragonslayer again today. I just can’t get enough of this color right now! This look didn’t turn out the way I expected it to, but I like how it ended up.